Tuesday, October 13, 2009

small miracles

One teacher said that actually putting your thoughts and ideas into action is just like God actualized his thought to create the world into existence.

Never thought like that before but this actually encouraged me today because this Bible teacher said that it was like performing a miracle. I want to imitate God and perform a miracle (meaning, actually do those things that I am planning to do). Even little things around the house become difficult sometimes (either I don't feel like it or I an feeling down) and keep putting it off. Then they become a mountain in front of me..

Today I thought about those mountains and wrote them down on a piece of paper. Then I actually did them. I feel like I performed a miracle. Praise God.

(from 10/29/2008)

No comments: