Sunday, November 7, 2010

Jesus healed all who came to him

Pastor Bill Johnson in Redding, Ca., said that Jesus did not say, "I cannot pray for healing because I think God is teaching you a lesson through this sickness." It is an incredible truth. I have been reminding myself that Jesus healed "all." God is not teaching me something in this sickness. God did not send this to me. That is why I can fight and keep going to God in prayer. I also keep asking for prayer. It is perfectly OK with God.

Jesus also healed Peter's mother-in-law and she got up and started serving. I told God that I would like to serve and love my family. I have been given the energy to work in the kitchen more and more. I didn't cook for awhile but now I am cooking again for my family.

If I believe that I am saved because of what the Lord has done for me, then, why not believing in healing because of what the Lord has done?

The truth is setting me free.

No comments: