Wednesday, April 25, 2012

My Redeemer (Isaiah 41)

Isaiah 41:11-14

Amplified Bible (AMP)
11Behold, all they who are enraged and inflamed against you shall be put to shame and confounded; they who strive against you shall be as nothing and shall perish.    12You shall seek those who contend with you but shall not find them; they who war against you shall be as nothing, as nothing at all.
    13For I the Lord your God hold your right hand; I am the Lord, Who says to you, Fear not; I will help you!
    14Fear not, you worm Jacob, you men of Israel! I will help you, says the Lord; your Redeemer is the Holy One of Israel.

I feel like God is saying something to me that those who are against me will be put to shame and become as nothing and perish.  I looked for them (via scan) but I will not find them because God made them as nothing, nothing AT ALL.

It is such a perfect chapter for me at this time. I smiled a big smile. I said, "Really?" to God. I don't have the result of the scan yet. Yesterday I felt down a little, started to think about and prepare for a not-so-good report, then I went to the word again (like I did again and again), then the life of God started to bubble up inside of me. There is no reason to stop rejoicing now.

My Redeemer is the Holy One of Israel! My father is God. (I am bragging!) Thank you, Father for giving me life.






No comments: