Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Testimony from Lakewood church

Testimony of a lady from Lakewood Church

I certainly learned how to fight and keep focused by Dodie Osteen's teachings. I am grateful for her and also for Gloria Copeland's teachings. I had never listened to Gloria's teaching until a stranger contacted me and gave me her teaching CD's. He heard about me and wanted to pray for me. I am so grateful I "met" these teachings through him. Prosperity teachings? I hear criticisms but I am definitely grateful for their belief in healing. They caused me to look into the Scriptures more intently.

I am also grateful for the people at my church, The River, who keep standing with me.

I am also grateful for the teachings of The Bethel in Redding, California.

I am also grateful for the prayers of many different denominations. We are one in Christ Jesus.

Cancer is not mine. It does not belong to me.

No comments: