Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving - Psalm 30

Psalm 30

1 I will exalt you, Lord, for you rescued me.
      You refused to let my enemies triumph over me.
 2 O Lord my God, I cried to you for help,
      and you restored my health.
 3 You brought me up from the grave, O Lord.
      You kept me from falling into the pit of death.

That is exactly what God is doing in my life!
I am full of gratitude.
Thank you, Father.

Today I got together with some of my relatives, and I connected with some of my friends via texting. My heart was full of joy.

 11 You have turned my mourning into joyful dancing.
      You have taken away my clothes of mourning and clothed me with joy,
 12 that I might sing praises to you and not be silent.
      O Lord my God, I will give you thanks forever!

I don't want to forget what you have done.
I keep praising you, Lord.

No comments: