Thursday, June 30, 2011

Chicago, here I am!

I am in Chicago to attend a wedding.
When we were informed of this wedding last summer, I was at the beginning of my journey to fight against cancer. I was wondering what condition I would be in. I was not sure if I would be able to go. Since then I learned that it was God's will for me to be healed, I was to keep believing the word of God, I was to know the word of God so that faith would come, and I believed.  There is no proof that the cancer is gone yet but I keep believing.

And I am in Chicago. It is amazing. I took 2 days off from work!

I was a little nervous to travel. I am physically fine, so there is no reason to be afraid, but I was a little nervous. Then I saw 2 feathers today. They suddenly came to my sight in the air. I had fun experiences with feathers in the past, so they remind me of God's encouragement. I smiled when I saw them. God is with me. God is so gracious!

No comments: