Friday, December 17, 2010

Christmas present from God

The full chemo therapy started after CyberKnife in September 2010. I did chemo twice, then another CT scan. The scan showed that the tumor shrunk some.

Two more chemo, then another CT scan and a PET scan.

Mark 16:17-19 (King James Version)

 17And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;
 18They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.
 19So then after the Lord had spoken unto them, he was received up into heaven, and sat on the right hand of God.

There is a confirmation to it which I didn't notice until recently. These words are for those who are going out to preach the good news, but it certainly encouraged an ordinary person like me and it fit my journey of receiving healing.
 20And they went forth, and preached every where, the Lord working with them, and confirming the word with signs following.
This "confirming" part came to me today.

The PET showed that the liver, lymph and the bones are clear, and the tumor is now 1 inch diameter! Here is what the report says.

"There has been significant interval decrease in size..."

"Evidence of mediastinal lymphadenopathy and metastatic disease to the liver has shown complete resolution."


!!!!!!!!

Thank you, Papa!!



I have been taking my case to the LORD.
So many people are praying for me and my family. I am in awe. They really pray for me and I am humbled.
As I seek healing and choose to live, I came across these words from one of the books my husband and I are reading.

The heart of the gospel is not healing. The heart of the gospel is not signs and wonders. The heart of the gospel is not even the anointing of the Holy Spirit. The heart of the gospel is Jesus Christ. It is only as we clearly proclaim Christ first and foremost that we will experience signs and wonders following.                      ~ Mahesh Chavda
Amen!

There is great power in the simple message of "Jesus Christ and Him crucified."
                                                                     ~Mahesh Chavda

Amen!

Jesus is my Lord and Savior. He gives me life, and He makes me whole.

No comments: