Thursday, December 24, 2009

Naaman's story

Naaman's story

I have always admired the young girl's courage to tell Naaman about the prophet in Samaria. She had been captured and taken to the foreign country, working as a maid. Her situation didn't look good, but she had faith, and that faith caused her to say “I wish my master would go to see the prophet in Samaria. He would heal him of his leprosy.” Would I still I have passionate enough faith to tell someone that God can heal him/her if my situation doesn't look good? It is a good question!

God sometimes uses foolish-looking things to deal with us. Are we willing to look unimportant? I pray that I would not be too proud...

I see that God also performs miracles quietly. In Japan I heard a lot of people apologize for not having a dramatic and significant story before they gave their testimonies. I think they are the miracles to believe and follow like that. God loves you!

No comments: