Friday, April 8, 2011

Victory in Jesus

Last September my oncologist told me I had 6 months to 2 years to live, and he said there was probably no chance of remission. It was stage IV lung cancer.

Today, after 6 months, I had the result from 3rd PET scan. The tumor continues to decrease in size. My friend (PA) said it could be scar. Something still showed in the scan, but the radiologist stated that there was no evidence of avid activities.

I thank you, Jesus, for bringing me the healing! The scan still shows something, but I believe it will continue to shrink. Because God's word says, 
What do ye imagine against the LORD? he will make an utter end: affliction shall not rise up the second time. (Nahum 1:9)

My Father spoke to me through his words, dreams, and faithful family and friends' prayers and support.  He continues to prove His faithfulness.

Joy is springing up within my heart.

No comments: