- small alef ... God called Moses in the small voice.
- an offering for the burnt offering was to be brought by one's voluntary will.
- the smoke was 'sweet savor' or 'soothing aroma' for the LORD.
- it was an atonement...
- People brought an offering according to what they could bring.
The Hebrew word for for 'burnt offering' is olah. "Olah" also means "ascends".
These things above give me the image of our Father who is love.
- Jesus went to the cross, not by force, but by his voluntary will.
- His sacrifice was pleasing to God, a sweet savor for the LORD.
- His sacrifice was for us.
- Jesus ascended.